My quilt Give Yourself Flowers Growing Free is part of the 2015 Atlanta Quilt Festival exhibit at South Fulton Arts Center through August 31, 2015. Visit the center located at 4645 Butner Road, College Park, GA Monday through Saturday from 10 – 4 p.m. to see this quilt in person. It is listed for sale in my ETSY Studio store.
- I started a new long term project since I have been sheltered in place. It is a large quilt I named “Rain and Rainb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- We made it through a week of sheltering in place! Let’s celebrate! 🥂My quilt “5 p.m. the Day Before Vacation” was m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- THURSDAY’S THOUGHT: Create your bright future. When I started “I Can See My Bright Future” I had never heard of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “Dream Upon Your Authentic Star” is another example of slow stitching. Are you getting to know your authentic self… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Here’s another example of slow stitching — “Give Yourself a Thoughtful Flower.” This quilt is part of my “Give Your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 46,310 hits