One DeKalb is on loan to the DeKalb County Law Department. This quilt depicts a landscape of black and white houses with colorful doors. The door handles are embellished with buttons, charms and other found objects. A close inspection of the fabric choices reveals that DeKalb County is a place full of music, diversity, flora and fauna.
- In my studio creating red and white angels this holiday weekend. These ladies will turn up in quilts soon. 🧵❤️ Visi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Going to see “Hamilton” with daughter @LifeIsAPageTurn is one of my all time happiest memories. Today I am having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Happy Independence Day! Remember, there are many ways to be mentally free— free from hatred, free from being a vict… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- SOLD! and shipped to her new home in Seattle, WA — “Give Yourself a Victory Flower”. Always celebrate every small v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I am glad we are all spending quality time thinking about race relations these days. I made my quilt “Friendship in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 47,310 hits