I changed the pattern a little and included my favorite African girl in the middle of this block. This is block #13 of Choose to Bloom. All of the blocks are finished, but there are four sections to the border.
- SOLD! and shipped to her new home in Seattle, WA — “Give Yourself a Victory Flower”. Always celebrate every small v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- I am glad we are all spending quality time thinking about race relations these days. I made my quilt “Friendship in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Happy July! We are half way through the lost year of 2020, and I can’t wait for 2020 to be over. Meanwhile, I will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When Olivia Victoria and I went our for our walk this morning, we could not help but notice that it was a perfect s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Just a reminder. It’s “Sunday Morning”. It’s hard to tell what day it is during these unprecedented times of living… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- 47,273 hits