I don’t do a lot of baby quilts, but I create them for special people. Welcome to the World, Jazz Simone Milner is the latest quilt commissioned by prolific collector Judge Patsy Porter. The colors in the quilt coordinate with the colors in the nursery. Since the parents are obviously jazz enthusiasts, I chose a ballerina motif to capture a musical theme. The star block was chosen because. obviously, Jazz Simone will be a star!
Join 762 other followers
- Just posted a photo @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/Cl3vEwcOH4S/… 1 hour ago
- Just posted a photo @ Aviation Community Cultural Center instagram.com/p/Cl05KQtuhCe/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Aviation Community Cultural Center instagram.com/p/Cl04dBjuQXP/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Aviation Community Cultural Center instagram.com/p/ClyXziAuqHw/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/ClwsruTJsJj/… 2 days ago
- 56,582 hits