I don’t do a lot of baby quilts, but I create them for special people. Welcome to the World, Jazz Simone Milner is the latest quilt commissioned by prolific collector Judge Patsy Porter. The colors in the quilt coordinate with the colors in the nursery. Since the parents are obviously jazz enthusiasts, I chose a ballerina motif to capture a musical theme. The star block was chosen because. obviously, Jazz Simone will be a star!
- A happy ninepatch quilt to help you get through hump day — “Ready For a Happy Day”. Visit my studio store at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It’s unofficially summer! Go get some sun! ☀️The quilt shown is “Forever Young”. It is part of my personal heirloom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The corona virus took our annual Memorial Weekend jazz festival away, but we still have sunshine in our beautiful A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- After a blissful life of no work for 2 years, I made it through 2 weeks of work. I celebrate everything!!! So of c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Update on my 3 log cabins at once project! I have named this one made from African fabrics “Dance With Me.” The pat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- 46,826 hits