I don’t do a lot of baby quilts, but I create them for special people. Welcome to the World, Jazz Simone Milner is the latest quilt commissioned by prolific collector Judge Patsy Porter. The colors in the quilt coordinate with the colors in the nursery. Since the parents are obviously jazz enthusiasts, I chose a ballerina motif to capture a musical theme. The star block was chosen because. obviously, Jazz Simone will be a star!
- Just posted a photo @ Wild Dunes Resort instagram.com/p/CQEJKd7Hu0X/… 5 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Acme Lowcountry Kitchen instagram.com/p/CQBtU5xniW_/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Wild Dunes Resort instagram.com/p/CQBsgM1nLf-/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Isle of Palms, South Carolina instagram.com/p/CQBqPkEHxv3/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ O.V. Brantley Quilt Studio instagram.com/p/CQBRbnKnDt_/… 1 day ago
- 51,330 hits