Purple Resilience was a birthday gift for Mrs. Yvonne Rubens. We recently celebrated her 84th birthday. I hope the quilt inspires her to stay strong in her fight against breast cancer. The fabric on the back of the quilt (shown below) is one of the first breast cancer fabrics created to raise money to help find a cure for breast cancer.
- Hanging out with my Georgia colleagues. #imla (@ Sandstone Grillhouse - @sandstonegrill in Niagara Falls, ON) swarmapp.com/c/k9jKG2S7Y7S 11 hours ago
- Delightful day at Niagara On The Lake as part of my Niagara Bound Scenic Tour. #joyfultraveler… instagram.com/p/BaXWdbrgsVo/ 13 hours ago
- Took a great tour of the Niagara area today with Niagara Bound Tours that ended with a boat ride… instagram.com/p/BaXVbHagZSI/ 13 hours ago
- Boat ride to Niagara Falls. (@ Hornblower Niagara Cruises - @cruiseniagara in Niagara Falls, Ontario) swarmapp.com/c/8c8FTUs3LYO 15 hours ago
- I'm at Just Christmas in Niagara on the lake, Ontario swarmapp.com/c/kBBJLgSUxjN 16 hours ago
- 42,093 hits