Purple Resilience was a birthday gift for Mrs. Yvonne Rubens. We recently celebrated her 84th birthday. I hope the quilt inspires her to stay strong in her fight against breast cancer. The fabric on the back of the quilt (shown below) is one of the first breast cancer fabrics created to raise money to help find a cure for breast cancer.
- Need coffee to jumpstart your Monday? Remember “Starbucks is Fattening” (but worth it to a true… instagram.com/p/BeQg2e7AOUS/ 1 hour ago
- Grateful For Another Happy Day #7 ovbrantleyquiltstudio.com/2018/01/22/gra… fb.me/70oR0uQBH 7 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/IvnKUCXgiyE?a January 2018 Plan With Me | Always Fully Booked 19 hours ago
- Making progress on my kaleidoscope quilt named “A Beautiful World”. Now you can see how the one… instagram.com/p/BeOj5j7gcme/ 20 hours ago
- Never Enough Thread ovbrantleyquiltstudio.com/2018/01/21/nev… fb.me/3v14WQ8uw 1 day ago
- 42,517 hits