Purple Resilience was a birthday gift for Mrs. Yvonne Rubens. We recently celebrated her 84th birthday. I hope the quilt inspires her to stay strong in her fight against breast cancer. The fabric on the back of the quilt (shown below) is one of the first breast cancer fabrics created to raise money to help find a cure for breast cancer.
- I have always wished that I could have a cutting garden. Since I kill everything I try to grow, I settle for... fb.me/1RZMVn607 1 day ago
- I love traditional quilts. I named this one "A Simpler Time" to remind me to focus on what is… instagram.com/p/BUaj3EPAKOX/ 2 days ago
- "After my Coffee". #coffeequilt #Mondaymorning... fb.me/ZavC2Skd 3 days ago
- Our favorite brunch spot (@ South City Kitchen Vinings - @sckvinings in Smyrna, GA) swarmapp.com/c/gcMnaWEt25L 4 days ago
- Sunday is a good time to reflect. "Serene at Sixty". #joyandgratitude #alifeofsimpleabundance fb.me/8wd6839LV 4 days ago
- 41,644 hits