Purple Resilience was a birthday gift for Mrs. Yvonne Rubens. We recently celebrated her 84th birthday. I hope the quilt inspires her to stay strong in her fight against breast cancer. The fabric on the back of the quilt (shown below) is one of the first breast cancer fabrics created to raise money to help find a cure for breast cancer.
- Dinner at the Space Needle (@ SkyCity Restaurant - @space_needle in Seattle, WA w/ @indeebee) swarmapp.com/c/5VQYyJaMehy 11 hours ago
- I'm at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Seatac, WA w/ @indeebee swarmapp.com/c/ju4U6V9eqSu 14 hours ago
- It begins! Atlanta to Seattle to Beijing!!! #joyfultravelers #brantleybonvoyage fb.me/5fodfMdTG 20 hours ago
- It begins! Atlanta to Seattle to Beijing!!! #joyfultravelers #brantleybonvoyage @… instagram.com/p/BR_DKuuAJEi/ 20 hours ago
- First Seattle. Then Beijing! This is my quilt "Joyful Journey". #joyfultravelers #brantleybonvoyage #crafttours fb.me/2aPk8pIrr 21 hours ago
- 41,460 hits