Purple Resilience was a birthday gift for Mrs. Yvonne Rubens. We recently celebrated her 84th birthday. I hope the quilt inspires her to stay strong in her fight against breast cancer. The fabric on the back of the quilt (shown below) is one of the first breast cancer fabrics created to raise money to help find a cure for breast cancer.
- Just posted a photo @ Arnette's Chop Shop instagram.com/p/COtzKR8nuED/… 11 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ O.V. Brantley Quilt Studio instagram.com/p/COsXKoGnJOl/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ O.V. Brantley Quilt Studio instagram.com/p/COqFMQjnSR2/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ O.V. Brantley Quilt Studio instagram.com/p/COqEPrDn7BL/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Gwinnett Tech Nursing Lab instagram.com/p/COnpTnCHY--/… 2 days ago
- 50,944 hits