I finished hand quilting Give Yourself Big Flowers in record time. I added some beads and buttons to give it a little bling and quilted some hearts in the background to carry out the theme of the series. The quilts in my Give Yourself Flowers series are a reminder to love yourself and to treat yourself well.
- We made it through a week of sheltering in place! Let’s celebrate! 🥂My quilt “5 p.m. the Day Before Vacation” was m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- THURSDAY’S THOUGHT: Create your bright future. When I started “I Can See My Bright Future” I had never heard of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “Dream Upon Your Authentic Star” is another example of slow stitching. Are you getting to know your authentic self… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Here’s another example of slow stitching — “Give Yourself a Thoughtful Flower.” This quilt is part of my “Give Your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- “Living My Best Life on the Wild Side” is the result of some slow stitching. I hand quilted part of it while on saf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 46,302 hits