India and I flew to Seattle a day early before departing for our cruise to Alaska on the Celebrity Infinity. We stayed at the Westin Hotel downtown so we were very close to Pike Place Market. The sights, sounds and energy of the market were amazing. Of course, I shopped at Undercover Quilts nearby, and we made a quick stop at the first Starbucks.
- I'm at Morton's Grille in ON swarmapp.com/c/cwkYXuv358e 5 hours ago
- Today I resorted to extraordinary measures to find and visit the Kindred Spirits Quilt Shop in… instagram.com/p/BaU1maIAuj6/ 5 hours ago
- Had to find a Canadian quilt shop! (@ Kindred Spirits Quilt Co.) swarmapp.com/c/5y45nft7Bfr 8 hours ago
- I went behind Niagara Falls tonight. It was awe inspiring and a little scary. Wish I had a… instagram.com/p/BaSsgZ0Aoj6/ 1 day ago
- “Sunday Morning” overlooking the majesty of Niagara Falls. #ovbrantleyquiltstudio… instagram.com/p/BaRQH_Rg_P4/ 1 day ago
- 42,092 hits