India and I flew to Seattle a day early before departing for our cruise to Alaska on the Celebrity Infinity. We stayed at the Westin Hotel downtown so we were very close to Pike Place Market. The sights, sounds and energy of the market were amazing. Of course, I shopped at Undercover Quilts nearby, and we made a quick stop at the first Starbucks.
- Need coffee to jumpstart your Monday? Remember “Starbucks is Fattening” (but worth it to a true… instagram.com/p/BeQg2e7AOUS/ 1 hour ago
- Grateful For Another Happy Day #7 ovbrantleyquiltstudio.com/2018/01/22/gra… fb.me/70oR0uQBH 7 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/IvnKUCXgiyE?a January 2018 Plan With Me | Always Fully Booked 19 hours ago
- Making progress on my kaleidoscope quilt named “A Beautiful World”. Now you can see how the one… instagram.com/p/BeOj5j7gcme/ 20 hours ago
- Never Enough Thread ovbrantleyquiltstudio.com/2018/01/21/nev… fb.me/3v14WQ8uw 1 day ago
- 42,517 hits