India and I flew to Seattle a day early before departing for our cruise to Alaska on the Celebrity Infinity. We stayed at the Westin Hotel downtown so we were very close to Pike Place Market. The sights, sounds and energy of the market were amazing. Of course, I shopped at Undercover Quilts nearby, and we made a quick stop at the first Starbucks.
- I have always wished that I could have a cutting garden. Since I kill everything I try to grow, I settle for... fb.me/1RZMVn607 1 day ago
- I love traditional quilts. I named this one "A Simpler Time" to remind me to focus on what is… instagram.com/p/BUaj3EPAKOX/ 2 days ago
- "After my Coffee". #coffeequilt #Mondaymorning... fb.me/ZavC2Skd 3 days ago
- Our favorite brunch spot (@ South City Kitchen Vinings - @sckvinings in Smyrna, GA) swarmapp.com/c/gcMnaWEt25L 4 days ago
- Sunday is a good time to reflect. "Serene at Sixty". #joyandgratitude #alifeofsimpleabundance fb.me/8wd6839LV 4 days ago
- 41,644 hits