India and I were in a mood to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. We tried to get into No Mas, our favorite Mexican restaurant, but it was too crowded. We settled for a seafood dinner at Six Feet Under, but our neighbors to the south were in our hearts.
- Many people are turning to back yard gardening to pass the time while sheltered in place. Unfortunately I do not ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I started a new long term project since I have been sheltered in place. It is a large quilt I named “Rain and Rainb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We made it through a week of sheltering in place! Let’s celebrate! 🥂My quilt “5 p.m. the Day Before Vacation” was m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- THURSDAY’S THOUGHT: Create your bright future. When I started “I Can See My Bright Future” I had never heard of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- “Dream Upon Your Authentic Star” is another example of slow stitching. Are you getting to know your authentic self… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- 46,326 hits