Speaking of LA Fitness, actually what I love about the place is the sauna. I can really lose myself in the sauna, and I have come up with some great quilt ideas while in the sauna. If the sauna helps me get into my swimsuit, that is a bonus.
- My celebration of Black History month continues with this little bit of advice. While it is often necessary for Afr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Living in Atlanta and having traveled to many places, I can truly say that we black people are uniquely ourselves.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- THURSDAY’S THOUGHT DURING BLACK HISTORY MONTH: Stand out in the crowd. When we celebrate black heroes and sheroes l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way f… 3 days ago
- Current mood after 2 cataract surgeries in 2 weeks during Black History Month. My quilt “Fortitude” is symbolic of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 45,962 hits