Since going back to work, I realize that stamina is important. So this week I am getting my self back into LA Fitness on a regular basis. The byproduct of my new exercise regimen is that I will be able to fit into my swimsuit by the time we head to Alaska on our annual cruise. My swimsuit is not a bikini, but you get the idea.
- A quiet night of reflection. This is my quilt "Colored Girl Dreams". #dreamquilt #joyandgratitude fb.me/3FpgpwlcC 6 hours ago
- Today we celebrated our administrative staff. They are awesome! #administrativeprofessionalsday #dekalblaw 13 hours ago
- Great news! Gees Bend quilts included in this acquisition.. fb.me/25AWUP5V4 16 hours ago
- RT @RozQuilts: Right here in Atlanta "7 things to know about kantha quilts" shar.es/1F2m4a via @AtlantaMagazine 1 day ago
- We had a lovely time at Passacaglia class today. I declared it China Day and shared my stories about my trip to... fb.me/27lT7kTY9 3 days ago
- 41,551 hits