Since going back to work, I realize that stamina is important. So this week I am getting my self back into LA Fitness on a regular basis. The byproduct of my new exercise regimen is that I will be able to fit into my swimsuit by the time we head to Alaska on our annual cruise. My swimsuit is not a bikini, but you get the idea.
- The snow provided an unexpected weekend to cocoon. This quilt is named “Cozy Cocoon”. It hangs… instagram.com/p/Bcif0ZngThD/ 14 hours ago
- Spending a lot of time with my 2018 thequiltersplanner since I have decided to resume my… instagram.com/p/BchcrNQAbh_/ 1 day ago
- I spent some time in Santa’s Work Shop today buying gifts online and wrapping already purchased… instagram.com/p/Bcf5yVygd7Y/ 1 day ago
- What a perfect snow day to share a special quilt from my personal collection! I did not make… instagram.com/p/BcfF_hjASGs/ 1 day ago
- My personal winter wonderland! #snow #winterwonderland #alifeofsimpleabundance #joyandgratitude… instagram.com/p/Bce_Av3gNZs/ 1 day ago
- 42,273 hits