Since going back to work, I realize that stamina is important. So this week I am getting my self back into LA Fitness on a regular basis. The byproduct of my new exercise regimen is that I will be able to fit into my swimsuit by the time we head to Alaska on our annual cruise. My swimsuit is not a bikini, but you get the idea.
- Here’s the center of “Rain and Rainbows.” The center blocks and the long panels are joined by a pieced sashing of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- New month. New beginnings. I am playing with stars in my studio. Not sure how this will end up. 🧵🌟 Visit my studio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Girls gotta look good even if no one is looking. 😂Spa day for Olivia Victoria. #oliviavictoriabrantley… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Happy August! “Do You Know You Are My Sunshine?” Visit my studio store at ovbrantleyquilts.com or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Girls day out with @1bellanoel and @LifeIsAPageTurn to see @LifeIsAPageTurn’s new house! We all love it, AND I have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- 47,656 hits