Since going back to work, I realize that stamina is important. So this week I am getting my self back into LA Fitness on a regular basis. The byproduct of my new exercise regimen is that I will be able to fit into my swimsuit by the time we head to Alaska on our annual cruise. My swimsuit is not a bikini, but you get the idea.
- This quilt named "Day Trip to San Juan" was inspired by my trip to San Juan in 2015.… instagram.com/p/BZdsZOEg3pW/ 11 hours ago
- Memories from Old San Juan in 2015. #gratefulforthememories #joyfultravelers #brantleybonvoyage… instagram.com/p/BZdr8F2gv0T/ 11 hours ago
- My 17 year old Pfaff is running like new after an overdue service. Note to self "don't… instagram.com/p/BZbnISBAcCW/ 1 day ago
- Came to pick up my sewing machine but could not resist the sale. (at @IntownQuilters in Decatur, GA) swarmapp.com/c/9j2qadCpFeY 2 days ago
- My quilt "Be a Team Player" has been shipped to its new owner in Singapore! #thepowerofetsy… instagram.com/p/BZZGejhAZm8/ 2 days ago
- 42,018 hits