My most loyal collector shows up at each baby shower with one of my unique creations. Judge Patsy Porter commissioned Welcome to the World, Avery Elizabeth! for the expectant parents. The quilt features a heart motif in pinks and greens. A wedding day photo of the parents is included on the label.
- My quilt “One Dekalb” is part of my personal heirloom collection. It was made as a memory quilt to commemorate my s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Happy June — when thoughts turn to sunny days, fresh fruit, travel and happiness! This quilt named “Caribbean Rock”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Current mood — my quilt “Disagreement”. 🧵This quilt will be part of my book of red and white quilts. Visit my studi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My quilt “I Am Mad As Hell” seems to capture the current mood of the country. It makes me sad. 😢Visit my studio sto… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- A happy ninepatch quilt to help you get through hump day — “Ready For a Happy Day”. Visit my studio store at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 46,882 hits