My loyal collector Judge Patsy Porter did not stop after commissioning Welcome to the World, Avery Elizabeth!. She decided that the new grandparents needed a keepsake quilt also. Welcome to the Family, Avery Elizabeth! is for the grandparents. It is also done in pinks and greens with hearts in the center blocks, but the back of the quilt is extra special. The fabric on the back says “I love Grandma.” The label on the back includes a picture of the family Avery Elizabeth is about to join.
- A happy ninepatch quilt to help you get through hump day — “Ready For a Happy Day”. Visit my studio store at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It’s unofficially summer! Go get some sun! ☀️The quilt shown is “Forever Young”. It is part of my personal heirloom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The corona virus took our annual Memorial Weekend jazz festival away, but we still have sunshine in our beautiful A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- After a blissful life of no work for 2 years, I made it through 2 weeks of work. I celebrate everything!!! So of c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Update on my 3 log cabins at once project! I have named this one made from African fabrics “Dance With Me.” The pat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- 46,826 hits