The challenge for the Fabric is Better Than Food Brunch was to make a quilt that included the flying geese block. Here is mine. It is called Enchanted Forest.
- This Black History Month I can finally say I have visited Africa! If you follow me, you know that India (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- My celebration of Black History month continues with this little bit of advice. While it is often necessary for Afr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Living in Atlanta and having traveled to many places, I can truly say that we black people are uniquely ourselves.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- THURSDAY’S THOUGHT DURING BLACK HISTORY MONTH: Stand out in the crowd. When we celebrate black heroes and sheroes l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way f… 4 days ago
- 45,964 hits