Every December my friend and I spend a day in the mall. He hates to shop so we choose one day and try to do it all. We buy for kids, grandkids, friends and co-workers. Today is the day, so it must be Almost Christmas!
- I started a new long term project since I have been sheltered in place. It is a large quilt I named “Rain and Rainb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- We made it through a week of sheltering in place! Let’s celebrate! 🥂My quilt “5 p.m. the Day Before Vacation” was m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- THURSDAY’S THOUGHT: Create your bright future. When I started “I Can See My Bright Future” I had never heard of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “Dream Upon Your Authentic Star” is another example of slow stitching. Are you getting to know your authentic self… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Here’s another example of slow stitching — “Give Yourself a Thoughtful Flower.” This quilt is part of my “Give Your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 46,311 hits