Every December my friend and I spend a day in the mall. He hates to shop so we choose one day and try to do it all. We buy for kids, grandkids, friends and co-workers. Today is the day, so it must be Almost Christmas!
- Rainy days are good days to think quietly. Maybe think about what will be the next great thing you are going to do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The beginning of another week in an upside down world. Stay strong! This is my quilt “Kissed By An Elephant #5.” Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- In my studio creating red and white angels this holiday weekend. These ladies will turn up in quilts soon. 🧵❤️ Visi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Going to see “Hamilton” with daughter @LifeIsAPageTurn is one of my all time happiest memories. Today I am having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Happy Independence Day! Remember, there are many ways to be mentally free— free from hatred, free from being a vict… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 47,340 hits