I think adults enjoy Halloween as much as children because for one night, you can be whoever you want to be. If you have a fun party to attend this Halloween season, make sure you dress for the occasion. If not, watch a scary movie and enjoy my quilt Midnight Masquerade.
- They fired up the grill for me. (at @FoxBrosBarBQ in Atlanta, GA) swarmapp.com/c/hCKOOZT1Qo1 12 hours ago
- I once dreamed of things I now take for granted. Dream big. "Cascade of Dreams". #Dreamquilts #joyandgratitude... fb.me/4NnkCiHbz 1 day ago
- I have always wished that I could have a cutting garden. Since I kill everything I try to grow, I settle for... fb.me/1RZMVn607 3 days ago
- I love traditional quilts. I named this one "A Simpler Time" to remind me to focus on what is… instagram.com/p/BUaj3EPAKOX/ 4 days ago
- "After my Coffee". #coffeequilt #Mondaymorning... fb.me/ZavC2Skd 4 days ago
- 41,647 hits