I always loved my quilt Teach a Girl to Fish and the not so subtle message behind it. I honestly thought I was the only one who loved this quilt. I was wrong. Teach a Girl to Fish was purhased by a collector in Canada who shares my view that we must bring our daughters up to be smart and strong. I know it is gone to a loving home.
- My 2 favorite photos from my snapshots. India and I love our selfies!😂👰♂️❤️ #brantleykleemanwedding #indiabrantley… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- My baby girl was a beautiful bride. Today was one of the best days of my life. More pictures later. I am exhausted.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ O.V. Brantley Quilt Studio instagram.com/p/CVFm8MmL1a1/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ O.V. Brantley Quilt Studio instagram.com/p/CVDT6X0gFQP/… 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ O.V. Brantley Quilt Studio instagram.com/p/CVAyZt-gTJI/… 4 days ago
- 52,718 hits