I just completed #9 in my Awesome African Elephants in My Garden series. Each quilt in this series starts with a traditional garden-related block. In #9, it is a butterfly. Each quilt in the series also includes a fabric with an elephant motif and a herd of elephants on the back.
- Girls gotta look good even if no one is looking. 😂Spa day for Olivia Victoria. #oliviavictoriabrantley… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Happy August! “Do You Know You Are My Sunshine?” Visit my studio store at ovbrantleyquilts.com or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Girls day out with @1bellanoel and @LifeIsAPageTurn to see @LifeIsAPageTurn’s new house! We all love it, AND I have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- So here is the fashion show of my 3 log cabins at once project. The African quilt is named “Dance With Me”. The Kaf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Remember my 3 log cabins at once project? All three quilts are finished! Here is “Follow Me” showcasing my beloved… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 47,638 hits