African Sophistication, #76/100 of my African Canvas Memory Quilt series was purchased at my Holiday Open House and will be under someone’s Christmas tree. This series of quilts are memory quilts, so the owner of the quilt should add her own memorabilia to the quilt to make it even more unique.
- This quilt named "Day Trip to San Juan" was inspired by my trip to San Juan in 2015.… instagram.com/p/BZdsZOEg3pW/ 11 hours ago
- Memories from Old San Juan in 2015. #gratefulforthememories #joyfultravelers #brantleybonvoyage… instagram.com/p/BZdr8F2gv0T/ 11 hours ago
- My 17 year old Pfaff is running like new after an overdue service. Note to self "don't… instagram.com/p/BZbnISBAcCW/ 1 day ago
- Came to pick up my sewing machine but could not resist the sale. (at @IntownQuilters in Decatur, GA) swarmapp.com/c/9j2qadCpFeY 2 days ago
- My quilt "Be a Team Player" has been shipped to its new owner in Singapore! #thepowerofetsy… instagram.com/p/BZZGejhAZm8/ 2 days ago
- 42,018 hits