In my opinion, you can never have too many Christmas quilts. I try to add to my collection each year. My latest is called simply Happy Holidays. For the most part, we have to dream about snow men, so this quilt will help me get in a proper, snowy Christmas spirit.
- Here is another part of my personal Black History. My mom Evora Hicks was a beautician. (We call them stylists now😂… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The struggle has been real, but when I reflect on my personal Black History, I cannot help but be “Grateful For Ano… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Black History is “A Legacy to Love”. Happy Valentine’s Day!🌹 My quilt “A Legacy to Love” will be part of my book of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- During Black History Month, we honor the circle of life. “Ancestral Circles” is listed for sale in my studio store… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Throughout our history, it is clear that black people love to dress up and strut their stuff! It doesn’t matter whe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 45,926 hits