Erika Marshall Story is an accomplished attorney. It seemed a no brainer that her quilt would be made up of the courthouse steps block. She told me she loves tea pots so the center of each block is a collection of small tea pots. The family fabrics are included in the strips that form the steps.
- This quilt named "Day Trip to San Juan" was inspired by my trip to San Juan in 2015.… instagram.com/p/BZdsZOEg3pW/ 1 day ago
- Memories from Old San Juan in 2015. #gratefulforthememories #joyfultravelers #brantleybonvoyage… instagram.com/p/BZdr8F2gv0T/ 1 day ago
- My 17 year old Pfaff is running like new after an overdue service. Note to self "don't… instagram.com/p/BZbnISBAcCW/ 1 day ago
- Came to pick up my sewing machine but could not resist the sale. (at @IntownQuilters in Decatur, GA) swarmapp.com/c/9j2qadCpFeY 2 days ago
- My quilt "Be a Team Player" has been shipped to its new owner in Singapore! #thepowerofetsy… instagram.com/p/BZZGejhAZm8/ 2 days ago
- 42,018 hits