Connie Marshall retired from Coca Cola Enterprises. When I located the coke bottle fabric, I knew it had to be the focus of her quilt. The back of Connie’s quilt is equally important. It captures her love of travel. The family fabrics are part of the logs in this crazy log cabin quilt.
Join 762 other followers
- Just posted a photo @ Southeast Fiber Arts Alliance instagram.com/p/ChAnRU7pxYO/… 19 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Fulton County Southwest Arts Center instagram.com/p/Cg_19UnOzTn/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/Cg_1SmfO2Gn/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Fulton County Southwest Arts Center instagram.com/p/Cg8OxySukQV/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Fulton County Southwest Arts Center instagram.com/p/Cg4T1JlOrHU/… 4 days ago
- 55,764 hits