Connie Marshall retired from Coca Cola Enterprises. When I located the coke bottle fabric, I knew it had to be the focus of her quilt. The back of Connie’s quilt is equally important. It captures her love of travel. The family fabrics are part of the logs in this crazy log cabin quilt.
- My Quilt “Almost Christmas”. I love the anticipation of Christmas. #ovbrantleyquilts… instagram.com/p/Bcrn4CaAARg/ 18 hours ago
- Agreed! @5minutejournal https://t.co/uciYXl1eTW 19 hours ago
- I enjoyed the Hilliard & Starkey Holiday party tonight. Saw a lot of old friends. @ Loca Luna instagram.com/p/Bcql6gfApwk/ 1 day ago
- Hilliard & Starkey Holiday party (@ Loca Luna in Atlanta, GA) swarmapp.com/c/9IJkhuDRZMf 1 day ago
- RT @CarmalithaG: Bring Out the Dolls! Join me on December 14 at 7 pm @stjamesliveatl #bringoutthedolls #allinD2 #cosf #spiritofgiving https… 1 day ago
- 42,316 hits