Connie Marshall retired from Coca Cola Enterprises. When I located the coke bottle fabric, I knew it had to be the focus of her quilt. The back of Connie’s quilt is equally important. It captures her love of travel. The family fabrics are part of the logs in this crazy log cabin quilt.
Join 762 other subscribers
- Just posted a photo @ The National Quilt Museum instagram.com/p/CoCvV_vu9-K/… 19 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/CoA1C5UpkCA/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Aviation Community Cultural Center instagram.com/p/Cn-zLFVLrZh/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/Cn-EqE1JL9F/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/Cn-CVyspk9l/… 2 days ago
- 57,044 hits