When it’s spring break, and you are stuck at home, you might as well look at your island quilts. Traveling to the Caribbean has always inspired me. Fall in Love With Island Life is one of my quilts inspired by the lovely islands of the Caribbean. Although we usually traveled in the spring, the islands are equally beautiful in the fall of the year.
- “After My Coffee”. #ovbrantleyquilts #ovbrantleyquiltstudio #coffeequilt #ovsjoyousjanuary… instagram.com/p/BeS1Y8sAUab/ 4 hours ago
- Spent some time working on my African mask today. She will be part of an African mask exhibit at… instagram.com/p/BeRXBWFAeRk/ 18 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/HOuMkrtmOdk?a How to Quit Your Job and Travel the World 22 hours ago
- Need coffee to jumpstart your Monday? Remember “Starbucks is Fattening” (but worth it to a true… instagram.com/p/BeQg2e7AOUS/ 1 day ago
- Grateful For Another Happy Day #7 ovbrantleyquiltstudio.com/2018/01/22/gra… fb.me/70oR0uQBH 1 day ago
- 42,518 hits