Sometimes a print catches my eye and moves me to make a quilt. Such was the case with the center panel for my recent creation. It appears to me that the figures in the quilt are joyfully on their way up, so I named it Heaven’s Highway. A border from an Australian print adds to the uniqueness of this piece. It is listed for sale in my studio store.
- Grateful for the trip to Canada. Grateful to be safely home. “Rejoice Always”. #fiberart… instagram.com/p/BaaB9HkgcfL/ 1 day ago
- Home! (@ Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - @atlairport in Atlanta, GA) swarmapp.com/c/8o85YDRQ8Cq 1 day ago
- Headed home. (@ Buffalo Niagara International Airport - @bufairport in Cheektowaga, NY) swarmapp.com/c/cLt7ycH7B4u 1 day ago
- Hanging out with my Georgia colleagues. #imla (@ Sandstone Grillhouse - @sandstonegrill in Niagara Falls, ON) swarmapp.com/c/k9jKG2S7Y7S 2 days ago
- Delightful day at Niagara On The Lake as part of my Niagara Bound Scenic Tour. #joyfultraveler… instagram.com/p/BaXWdbrgsVo/ 2 days ago
- 42,094 hits