Sometimes a print catches my eye and moves me to make a quilt. Such was the case with the center panel for my recent creation. It appears to me that the figures in the quilt are joyfully on their way up, so I named it Heaven’s Highway. A border from an Australian print adds to the uniqueness of this piece. It is listed for sale in my studio store.
- I have always wished that I could have a cutting garden. Since I kill everything I try to grow, I settle for... fb.me/1RZMVn607 1 day ago
- I love traditional quilts. I named this one "A Simpler Time" to remind me to focus on what is… instagram.com/p/BUaj3EPAKOX/ 2 days ago
- "After my Coffee". #coffeequilt #Mondaymorning... fb.me/ZavC2Skd 3 days ago
- Our favorite brunch spot (@ South City Kitchen Vinings - @sckvinings in Smyrna, GA) swarmapp.com/c/gcMnaWEt25L 4 days ago
- Sunday is a good time to reflect. "Serene at Sixty". #joyandgratitude #alifeofsimpleabundance fb.me/8wd6839LV 4 days ago
- 41,644 hits