Sometimes a print catches my eye and moves me to make a quilt. Such was the case with the center panel for my recent creation. It appears to me that the figures in the quilt are joyfully on their way up, so I named it Heaven’s Highway. A border from an Australian print adds to the uniqueness of this piece. It is listed for sale in my studio store.
- I'm at Serpas True Food in Atlanta, GA swarmapp.com/c/f2fMzVUgrAr 17 minutes ago
- At heart, I am a traditional quilter. "Three Sisters" is a traditional quilt in batik fabrics and is hand... fb.me/u5XW7Lu6 12 hours ago
- I spent yesterday in my Passacaglia class. We are making painfully slow progress. #passacaglia… instagram.com/p/BW7ePLUgQPB/ 1 day ago
- I created a series of quilts to remind me that even though life may be hard, there is beauty along the way. This... fb.me/1vRnE4Ccs 1 day ago
- Passacaglia Class: youtu.be/9_PrEgLWI44?a via @YouTube 2 days ago
- 41,782 hits