Getting that first job is really tough for a new graduate. Keep in mind that every employer is looking for workers with good attitudes. By the time you get the interview, the employer already knows that you have the basic skills to the job. To make sure you are the one chosen, be positive, upbeat, confident and energetic. Attitude is all.
- My 17 year old Pfaff is running like new after an overdue service. Note to self "don't… instagram.com/p/BZbnISBAcCW/ 11 hours ago
- Came to pick up my sewing machine but could not resist the sale. (at @IntownQuilters in Decatur, GA) swarmapp.com/c/9j2qadCpFeY 1 day ago
- My quilt "Be a Team Player" has been shipped to its new owner in Singapore! #thepowerofetsy… instagram.com/p/BZZGejhAZm8/ 1 day ago
- A new quilt from my @Etsy shop etsy.me/2wcsoDW 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/UdHopftQD3A?a 2CELLOS - Love Story [OFFICIAL VIDEO] 1 day ago
- 42,017 hits