Getting that first job is really tough for a new graduate. Keep in mind that every employer is looking for workers with good attitudes. By the time you get the interview, the employer already knows that you have the basic skills to the job. To make sure you are the one chosen, be positive, upbeat, confident and energetic. Attitude is all.
- The snow provided an unexpected weekend to cocoon. This quilt is named “Cozy Cocoon”. It hangs… instagram.com/p/Bcif0ZngThD/ 14 hours ago
- Spending a lot of time with my 2018 thequiltersplanner since I have decided to resume my… instagram.com/p/BchcrNQAbh_/ 1 day ago
- I spent some time in Santa’s Work Shop today buying gifts online and wrapping already purchased… instagram.com/p/Bcf5yVygd7Y/ 1 day ago
- What a perfect snow day to share a special quilt from my personal collection! I did not make… instagram.com/p/BcfF_hjASGs/ 1 day ago
- My personal winter wonderland! #snow #winterwonderland #alifeofsimpleabundance #joyandgratitude… instagram.com/p/Bce_Av3gNZs/ 1 day ago
- 42,267 hits