India’s photography, along with other students at the Lovett School, will be on display at The Great Frame-Up,2810 Paces Ferry Road in Vinings. The opening reception is tonight at 6:30 p.m. and the exhibit continues through June 2, 2009. I hope this will be the first of many public showings of her photography which is awesome!
- I could not have dinner with @latifahsaafir without taking home some of her fabric. I am feeling… instagram.com/p/BYHYyElAKO-/ 21 hours ago
- Quick lunch time fabric fix (at @IntownQuilters in Decatur, GA) swarmapp.com/c/3BOobZnpPmK 1 day ago
- Introducing my newest quilt named "You Drive Me Crazy". I love the bold fabrics by Kaffe Fassett… instagram.com/p/BYGB_C7g03F/ 1 day ago
- Eclipse donuts! The highlight of the eclipse party. #dekalblaw #joyandgratitude #solareclipse @… instagram.com/p/BYEUgVxgjEv/ 2 days ago
- Watching the solar eclipse with my DeKalb Law Department staff. We are having so much fun!… instagram.com/p/BYEOlKjAe1F/ 2 days ago
- 41,916 hits