I love books so I don’t really need an excuse to curl up with one. But a rainy day can make a good book even more delicious. Even when I am not reading, I like to have my books all around me. My love of books and a blank wall in the library of my law office inspired Fulton County Attorney Law Library. This quilt is featured in Georgia Quilts – Peicing Together a History. Each member of my staff gave me the title of a book they would write if they had the time. These titles are embroidered on the spines of the books. This is a very interesting library!
- Dinner at the Space Needle (@ SkyCity Restaurant - @space_needle in Seattle, WA w/ @indeebee) swarmapp.com/c/5VQYyJaMehy 11 hours ago
- I'm at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Seatac, WA w/ @indeebee swarmapp.com/c/ju4U6V9eqSu 14 hours ago
- It begins! Atlanta to Seattle to Beijing!!! #joyfultravelers #brantleybonvoyage fb.me/5fodfMdTG 20 hours ago
- It begins! Atlanta to Seattle to Beijing!!! #joyfultravelers #brantleybonvoyage @… instagram.com/p/BR_DKuuAJEi/ 20 hours ago
- First Seattle. Then Beijing! This is my quilt "Joyful Journey". #joyfultravelers #brantleybonvoyage #crafttours fb.me/2aPk8pIrr 21 hours ago
- 41,460 hits