I love books so I don’t really need an excuse to curl up with one. But a rainy day can make a good book even more delicious. Even when I am not reading, I like to have my books all around me. My love of books and a blank wall in the library of my law office inspired Fulton County Attorney Law Library. This quilt is featured in Georgia Quilts – Peicing Together a History. Each member of my staff gave me the title of a book they would write if they had the time. These titles are embroidered on the spines of the books. This is a very interesting library!
- I'm at Morton's Grille in ON swarmapp.com/c/cwkYXuv358e 5 hours ago
- Today I resorted to extraordinary measures to find and visit the Kindred Spirits Quilt Shop in… instagram.com/p/BaU1maIAuj6/ 5 hours ago
- Had to find a Canadian quilt shop! (@ Kindred Spirits Quilt Co.) swarmapp.com/c/5y45nft7Bfr 7 hours ago
- I went behind Niagara Falls tonight. It was awe inspiring and a little scary. Wish I had a… instagram.com/p/BaSsgZ0Aoj6/ 1 day ago
- “Sunday Morning” overlooking the majesty of Niagara Falls. #ovbrantleyquiltstudio… instagram.com/p/BaRQH_Rg_P4/ 1 day ago
- 42,092 hits