Bloomingdales in Atlanta is celebrating Black History Month with quilts. What a treat! You can spend some money, help the economy and view some beautiful quilts at the same time. The quilts were created by Aisha Lumumba, Belinda Pedroso, Elaine Parker and Yvonne Bernal. Unfortunately, tomorrow is the last day for the exhibit so rush out today.
- Hanging out with my Georgia colleagues. #imla (@ Sandstone Grillhouse - @sandstonegrill in Niagara Falls, ON) swarmapp.com/c/k9jKG2S7Y7S 11 hours ago
- Delightful day at Niagara On The Lake as part of my Niagara Bound Scenic Tour. #joyfultraveler… instagram.com/p/BaXWdbrgsVo/ 13 hours ago
- Took a great tour of the Niagara area today with Niagara Bound Tours that ended with a boat ride… instagram.com/p/BaXVbHagZSI/ 13 hours ago
- Boat ride to Niagara Falls. (@ Hornblower Niagara Cruises - @cruiseniagara in Niagara Falls, Ontario) swarmapp.com/c/8c8FTUs3LYO 15 hours ago
- I'm at Just Christmas in Niagara on the lake, Ontario swarmapp.com/c/kBBJLgSUxjN 16 hours ago
- 42,093 hits