Bloomingdales in Atlanta is celebrating Black History Month with quilts. What a treat! You can spend some money, help the economy and view some beautiful quilts at the same time. The quilts were created by Aisha Lumumba, Belinda Pedroso, Elaine Parker and Yvonne Bernal. Unfortunately, tomorrow is the last day for the exhibit so rush out today.
- Just posted a photo @ Arnette's Chop Shop instagram.com/p/COtzKR8nuED/… 11 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ O.V. Brantley Quilt Studio instagram.com/p/COsXKoGnJOl/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ O.V. Brantley Quilt Studio instagram.com/p/COqFMQjnSR2/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ O.V. Brantley Quilt Studio instagram.com/p/COqEPrDn7BL/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Gwinnett Tech Nursing Lab instagram.com/p/COnpTnCHY--/… 2 days ago
- 50,944 hits