Bloomingdales in Atlanta is celebrating Black History Month with quilts. What a treat! You can spend some money, help the economy and view some beautiful quilts at the same time. The quilts were created by Aisha Lumumba, Belinda Pedroso, Elaine Parker and Yvonne Bernal. Unfortunately, tomorrow is the last day for the exhibit so rush out today.
- I spent yesterday in my Passacaglia class. We are making painfully slow progress. #passacaglia… instagram.com/p/BW7ePLUgQPB/ 14 hours ago
- I created a series of quilts to remind me that even though life may be hard, there is beauty along the way. This... fb.me/1vRnE4Ccs 14 hours ago
- Passacaglia Class: youtu.be/9_PrEgLWI44?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
- So on point! @5minutejournal https://t.co/pXD53VG9jX 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/DP01wyscysA?a BookTube-A-Thon 2017 TBR!! 1 day ago
- 41,781 hits