I suppose when anyone begins a craft, it is normal to practice on family members first. I was no different. Over the years, I have made several quilts for my daughter India. Looking back on it, I tended to be inspired by whatever was going on in her life – ballet, boys, the school dance. Now that she is a teenager who knows what inspirations await!
Join 762 other followers
- Just posted a photo @ Fulton County Southwest Arts Center instagram.com/p/ChLSYe6Jb10/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Fulton County Southwest Arts Center instagram.com/p/ChLRuwuJDp3/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/ChGbpD1rFQ7/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Fulton County Southwest Arts Center instagram.com/p/ChC6XuTueOQ/… 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Southeast Fiber Arts Alliance instagram.com/p/ChAnRU7pxYO/… 4 days ago
- 55,781 hits